Title: Survive Inside: Employee Safety In Confined Spaces (Concise)
Confined spaces can be dangerous, but they don't have to be. No matter what role employees play in their organization's confined space entry program, they must understand their responsibilities and have the knowledge and skills to perform them properly.
This program explains why entering confined spaces can be so hazardous and how those hazards can be controlled by following proper confined space entry procedures. Viewers will also learn valuable lessons from a reenactment of a poorly-conducted confined space entry in which three lives are needlessly lost.
- the definition of non-permit and permit-required confined spaces,
- the entry permit system,
- the four types of atmospheric hazards,
- atmospheric testing and monitoring,
- controlling confined space hazards
- responsibilities of the entry supervisor, the attendant and the entrants.
- Product type: Video
- Video length: 10 Minutes
- Available languages: English and Spanish
- A Release from: ERI