Title: Workplace Violence: First Line of Defense
Workplace violence is neither random nor unpredictable. Protect employees through a managed organizational response. Two nationally recognized experts, Garry Mathiason, who is senior partner with the country’s largest employment law firm, and Chris Hatcher, who is a clinical psychologist, offer legal and incident management advice regarding how to identify and prevent workplace violence.
To communicate the impact of the problem, Workplace Violence: First Line of Defense includes an interview with a convicted perpetrator and utilizes a compelling dramatization.
How-To Training Points:
- Consistency of the perpetrator profile
- Clear behavioral warning signs
- Typical worker responses to perpetrator behavior
- Concrete steps to manage these incidents and prevent workplace violence
- Product type: Video
- Video length: 30 Minutes
- Available languages: English, Spanish and French on DVD Closed Captioning on DVD
- A Release from: Coastal Training Technologies