Title: Surviving The Fall: The Proper Use of Your Personal Fall Arrest System (Concise)
Falling just a short distance can generate huge forces and cause injury, even if you don't hit the ground. The proper use of fall protection equipment reduces these forces and prevents injuries. In this program, viewers will see fall protection equipment deployed in actual fall events and learn the proper selection and use of these devices.In addition to safe work practices, such as 100 percent tie-off techniques, emphasis is placed on having a rescue plan in place should a fall occur. Topics include selecting an anchor point, inspecting the harness and lanyard, proper calculation of fall distance, specialized connection devices and the pros and cons of lanyards vs. retractable lifelines.
- selecting an anchor point,
- inspecting the harness and lanyard,
- proper calculation of fall distance,
- specialized connection devices
- the pros and cons of lanyards vs. retractable lifelines.
- Product type: Video
- Video length: 10 Minutes
- Available languages: English
- A Release from: ERI